[Hsorchestra] HS Band/Orchestra POPs Concert on Wednesday!

Christopher Memoli memolic at weston.org
Tue Mar 28 22:24:28 UTC 2023

Dear Band Parents,

Just a reminder that the H.S. Band/Orchestra Pops concert is Wednesday, March 29 at 7:30 p.m. in the HS Auditorium. We look forward to seeing you there!  The best way to support your child’s musical endeavors is to come and enjoy their performance.  It will be a great concert!  We are also having a very noice reception afterwards.  Please see email from Julie Townsend (Weston Friends of Music Chair) below, to volunteer to bring refreshments.  The students really enjoy a great reception!

Concert Dress Reminder
Concert Black:
Black Dress (black blouse/pants and skirt are ok), Black Shoes
Black Suit or Tuxedo, White Shirt, Black Bow Tie and Cummerbund, Black Shoes/Socks

Thank you and see you soon!  It is a pleasure working with all of your children!

Chris Memoli & Claire Nalven

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools