[Hsorchestra] A Few More Volunteers Needed for Tomorrow's String Fling!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon Mar 6 22:59:58 UTC 2023

Hello!

Our student musicians are looking forward to seeing all of you* tomorrow,
March 7th*, at our* String Fling* in the *High School Gym, at 7:00pm*.  We
are expecting a large number of guests as well as younger musicians, some
of whom have never been to the High School. We are still in need of a few
more volunteers from 5:50pm to 7:00pm to help make the evening a success.
These volunteers are: Gym Door Ushers, Auditorium Entrance Usher,
Stage/Theater Hallway Usher, and High School Entrance Usher.

*Click Here to Volunteer!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-string2>

Thank you in advance for your support, and we look forward to an incredible
concert!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair