[Hsorchestra] IMPORTANT UPDATE: POPs Band/Orchestra Concert on March 29!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Fri Mar 3 00:46:50 UTC 2023

Hello Parents of High School Orchestra and Band Members!

After a 3-year pause, the combined* Band/Orchestra POPs Concert* is
happening again on *March 29 at 7:30pm *in the* High School Auditorium with
a Reception in the cafeteria after the concert.* This is a special event
for High School Orchestra and Band Members and their families, especially
for Seniors as this is their last performance of their 4 years at WHS.

We are working hard to get new lead volunteers for next year so that we can
return to our traditional POPs concert in the gym, complete with seating at
round tables and refreshments served by our 8th grade waiter musicians.

*Yet.*..to make *this *event happen, *we need 12 volunteers *to purchase
food and drinks, decorate the stage and cafeteria, coordinate the
traditional pinning of boutonnieres for our Seniors, assist with
refreshments set up, and purchase a celebration cake.

*Click Here to Volunteer for Something!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-bandorchestra>

Thank you for your support of our POPs concert!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair