[Hsorchestra] Weston MS/HS March 7th String Fling Concert Details and Volunteers Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Thu Feb 16 00:31:59 UTC 2023

Hello Families of Middle School and High School Orchestra Members,

We are looking forward to seeing all of you at our* String Fling
Concert* coming
up on *Tuesday, March 7th*, in the *High School Gym, at 7:00pm*.  This is
our biggest concert of the year and a family favorite, where we see the
progression of our students from Grades 3 through 12!  This is a wonderful
opportunity to hear our outstanding musicians perform, and includes a grand
finale that you won't want to miss!

Since there are a large number of musicians and guests attending, please
help us by following these procedures:

1.   * By 6:00pm*, student musicians should enter through the doors by the
gym/auditorium. Our parent volunteers will bring the students to their
grade-level warm-up room.

2.    All families and guests should enter the High School through the main
doors (next to the cafeteria) where admissions will be paid.

3.    Families and guests may wait in the cafeteria or hallway leading to
the gym. Parents/guests may not wait in the gym or enter the warm-up rooms.

4.    At 6:45pm the gym doors will open for general seating in the
bleachers. The concert lasts approximately 1 hour.

We need approx. *12 volunteers from 5:50pm to 7:00pm* to make this concert
a success! Our volunteers will help us chaperone student musicians to
warm-up rooms, direct families and staff to the
admissions table. All volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and
put their coat on a seat to reserve it.

*Click Here to Volunteer!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-string2>

Thank you in advance for your support, and we look forward to an incredible
concert!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair