[Hsorchestra] H.S. Orchestra Spring Concert Dates

Christopher Memoli memolic at weston.org
Wed Feb 16 14:51:42 UTC 2022

Dear H.S. Orchestra Parents,

The High School Orchestras are working hard and progressing well!  We are looking forward to our Spring Concerts.  Here are the dates for your calendar:

String Fling - Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - in H.S. Gymnasium
7:00 p.m. - 4th, 5th & 6th Grade Orchestras and H.S. Chamber Orchestra  (students should arrive by 6:30 p.m.)
8:00 p.m. - 7th & 8th Grade Orchestra, H.S. Concert Orchestra and H.S. Chamber Orchestra  (students should arrive by 7:30 p.m.)

Weston Town Wide Celebration & Spring Fling - Saturday, May 21, 2022 - on Weston Town Green (rain date: Sunday, May 22)
12:00 - 4:00 p.m. (specific ensemble performance times to be announced)

The H.S. Orchestras sound great and we look forward to sharing our music with you at these performances!

Regards,

Chris

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music