[Hsorchestra] MS/HS Orchestra Masquerade Concert - Volunteer Opportunities!
jt at barrett.com
Sat Oct 23 16:16:52 UTC 2021
Hello Middle School/High School Orchestra Families,
You should have received an invitation via email on Thursday from Mr.
Memoli announcing the kick-off of our 2021-2022 music performances with the
MS/HS Orchestra Masquerade Concert, scheduled for Thursday, October 28 in
the H.S. Auditorium at 7pm and 8pm.
*Please refer to Mr. Memoli's email for links to fill out the attendance
form and guidance for performances.*
To make this evening run smoothly and safely for everyone, we will need
10-12 volunteers (see below):
- ushers to hand out programs
- help 6th graders and other students find their practice rooms
- seating ushers inside the auditorium
- assist conductors with students waiting to perform
- candy donations for performers from approved candy list (contact me
first for quantity and varieties)
- ushers to help guests know where to wait before doors open to the
Please email me as soon as possible if you are able to volunteer and/or
donate candy, and I will provide the details.
Thank you in advance for your support of our amazing musicians and
Weston Friends of Music Chair
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hsorchestra