[Hsorchestra] Winter Orchestra Concert on 12/15

Christopher Memoli memolic at weston.org
Tue Nov 23 15:01:34 UTC 2021

H.S. Orchestra Parents,

Our M.S./H.S Orchestra Winter Concerts are scheduled for Wednesday, December 15 in the H.S. Auditorium.  As per the Updated Guidance for Performances and Events <https://www.westonschools.org/blog/2021/10/21/updated-guidance-for-event-planning/>, we will be restricting attendance to 2 audience members per student.  We have also reduced capacity to 50% by splitting the concert into two separate events (See times below).

M.S./H.S. Orchestras - Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - in H.S. Auditorium
7:00 p.m. - 6th & 7th Grade Orchestras and H.S. Chamber Orchestra  (students should arrive by 6:30 p.m.)
8:00 p.m. - 8th Grade Orchestra, Concert Orchestra and Chamber Orchestra  (students should arrive by 7:30 p.m.)

Concert Dress for H.S. Orchestra Members:
Black Dress (black blouse, skirt or dressy pants are fine), Black Shoes
Black Suit or Tuxedo, White Shirt, Black Bow Tie and Cummerbund, Black Shoes/Socks

If you are attending, please fill out this form. <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchcFaqtLZxgRxfNeDDwfrX80dkzgKxRgL9PyjQoQ_ct_BdFg/viewform>  It is required for admittance and attendees will be checked in at the door.   The concert is free of charge.

I look forward to a fantastic evening!

Regards,

Chris

Christopher Memoli