[Hsorchestra] Weston Middle School and High School Orchestra Masquerade Concert --- Thursday, October 24

Ellen Hazen ellenhazencarpenter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:06:26 UTC 2019

Dear Families of Weston High School Orchestra Members:

We're kicking off our 2019-20 music concert year with the *Weston Middle
School and High School combined Orchestra Masquerade Concert!*  The
performers dress up in Halloween costumes and prizes are awarded.  Please
mark your calendars to join us for this fun evening of incredible music!

*Tickets *are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free.

*Thursday, October 24, 2019*
Weston High School Auditorium
6:30 pm (Call time) - Students ready to rehearse
7:30 pm - Concert begins

*We are looking for 2 parent volunteers to help out as ushers. *These
volunteers should arrive at the High School auditorium at 6:30pm.* Please
respond to ellenhazencarpenter at gmail.com <ellenhazencarpenter at gmail.com> *
and* julia_ding at yahoo.com <julia_ding at yahoo.com> if you are able to
volunteer.*  Thanks!

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Ellen Hazen and Julia Ding

Weston Friends of Music

High School Orchestra Co-Chairs