[Hsorchestra] Mark Your Calendar: Weston High School Orchestra Winter Concert -Tuesday Dec 17th 2018

Ellen Hazen ellenhazencarpenter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:58:22 UTC 2019

Dear Families of HighSchool Orchestra Members,

The holidays are fast approaching and so is the *High School / Middle
School Orchestra Winter* Concert! This year's Orchestra Winter Concert will
be on Tuesday, December 17th at 7:30pm in the High School Auditorium.
Following the performance, there will be some light refreshments in the
cafeteria. Please plan on joining us to congratulate the orchestras on what
is always an enjoyable performance.

To make the evening a success, we need your help! It would be greatly
appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free desserts
(cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider,
lemonade).  The refreshments can be dropped off in the cafeteria when the
students arrive at 6:30pm and should be on disposable/recyclable plates.
Our musicians are always hungry after a concert, so please help feed them
and their guests!

*In addition to the food, we also need parent volunteers* to help before
the concert (arrive at 6:30 pm) and a quick clean up after the concert.  We
will put you to work as ushers, refreshment coordinators, & helpers for
Mrs. MacDonald.
Student Reminder: Students are to arrive at 6:30pm to warm up.

Admission fee for the concert is $5.00 per adult. Exact change is
appreciated. Students, grandparents, and seniors are free. Doors open for
seating at 7:15pm. The orchestras will be rehearsing in the auditorium from
6:30 - 7:15pm, and therefore we cannot interrupt them during this time.
*Please use the SignUpGenius link below to sign up for food and
volunteering:*
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4EA4AF28A3F94-mshs1

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a
success!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Julia & Ellen

Julia Ding & Ellen Hazen Carpenter
Weston Friends of Music High School Orchestra Co-Chairs