[Hsorchestra] Welcome to the 2016-2017 Orchestra! - reminder

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Wed Oct 5 17:16:11 EDT 2016

Dear Orchestra Parents,

If you have not already done so, please fill out the HS Orchestra Parent Commitment form.

>From August 30, 2016 -

Dear Orchestra Parents,

Welcome to the 2016-2017 Orchestra!   Again this year, instead of sending home paper copies of all of the beginning of the year information, I have posted everything online  on the   HS Orchestra website<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=15273> .  I know what the kitchen looks like with all of the paper that comes home the first week of school.  I hope this will make it easier for you.

Please find on the website the following:
Orchestra Handbook<https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1FmnAB3SzgV7D_qGDuuRBpWljZQS43V9YmtCJesYRGQw/pub>  (Please read carefully)
Orchestra Calendar<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=my.weston.org_n4q9tjfja978dnlv1stba7de1s@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York> -  You can subscribe to the calendar.  Please put the concert dates in your calendars now.
Parent Commitment Form<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9wsEDZrzWXfurQ3ZhTnwWn-DJEMA0prLtCikueC1dMGB1ww/viewform?formkey=dGp6Mk5Ia1hYNUliMUNhNkgyQTFudVE6MA>  (please fill out and submit - 1 parent response per student)
Private Lesson Information<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdy8x3_9a7VuYOTETTGAzcUljkmXzWkK0sU5XCAVxcx0yFgRg/viewform?formkey=dEFtWW1SdmdCcHdid285ajlsclp5NGc6MQ> (please fill out and submit if your child needs a private teacher)I recommend private lessons for all students in Orchestra.

HS Orchestra Website:     www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=15273<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=15273>

I look forward to teaching this year's Orchestras!  It will be a great year!

Regards,

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools