[Hsorchestra] String Fling Rescheduled

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Fri Feb 26 14:33:28 EST 2016

H.S. Orchestra Members and Parents,

Due a Weston HS Varsity Boys Basketball home tournament game, The String Fling has been rescheduled to Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.  in the high school gymnasium (this was our snow date).  Students should be in their seats by 6:30 p.m. for tuning and rehearsal of the all-inclusive grand finale.  Doors will open at 7:15 p.m. for parents.

I am very sorry for the date change, but the basketball game was out of our control.  Thank you in advance for your flexibility!  I look forward to a great concert!

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools
444 Wellesley Street