[Hsorchestra] Orchestra Winter Concert - December 14th at 7:30 pm

Kristen Reeder kkreeder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:17:34 EST 2016

Dear Parents of Middle and High School Orchestra  Members,

The annual winter concert for orchestra members is on Wednesday, December
14th at 7:30 pm.  This is always a festive concert, culminating in a
not-to-be missed rendition of Sleigh Ride.  Please come and support our
talented musicians!

We love to offer refreshments in the cafeteria to congratulate the
performers on a wonderful concert. But to make the evening a success, *we
need your help*.  The musicians are always hungry and thirsty after a
concert.  It would be greatly appreciated if *every* family would bring one
plate of nut-free desserts or one gallon of a beverage such as water,
cider, or lemonade.  Please bring your contribution to the high school
cafeteria when you drop off your musician.

We also need a three parents to be ushers.  This job simply requires that
you arrive at 6:30 and stand at the doors until they are opened at 7:15 and
help guide guests into the auditorium.

It would also be wonderful if some parents could stay to help clean-up the
cafeteria at the end.

Please contact either Kristen Reeder or Leila Hooper if you are able to
volunteer your help on December 14th.

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making our winter
orchestra concert a success,

Weston Friends of Music

Kristen Reeder (kkreeder at gmail.com)
Chair, Weston High School Orchestra