[Hsorchestra] String Fling March 4th !

Michelle Avery michelle.avery at comcast.net
Sun Feb 23 12:04:26 EST 2014

Greetings High School Orchestra Fans.

Hope you and your family had a wonderful February break.

The ever popular String Fling Concert is only a week away! Tuesday, March 4th at 7:30 in the Weston High School gym. This is a family favorite where everyone gets to see the progression of our school system's wonderful music program with brief performances by each school’s orchestra, starting with the 3rd grade on through the high school.

As with last year, in order to help accommodate the large crowd, 6:30-7:20 only students will be allowed to enter through the lobby doors by the gym and auditorium. ( ALL HS performing students should be at the HS by 6:30 ) 6:30-7:20 all audience members will be directed to enter the high school at the main office lobby for tickets and will then directed to wait at the hall along side the auditorium. After 7:20 audience members can enter through the gym/auditorium lobby and purchase tickets there. Any audience members with mobility issues are welcome to use the gym/auditorium entrance.

We are in need of a few parent volunteers to help make the evening a success:
2 ticket sellers – (needed at 6:30)
5 guide volunteers – (needed at 6:15 - helping students and audience members)

All volunteers are welcome to come early and use their coat to reserve a seat.

Thanks and please let me know if you are able to help !

Michelle Avery
Friends of Weston Music – High School Orchestra

PS. - The admission charge for String Fling is $5 a person or $5 per family. No charge for students, faculty and seniors .