[Hsorchestra] Last Call to buy online tickets to the Chorus and Orchestra Pops Concert on April 9. Online Sales close Tuesday 4/8 at 5 pm.

Michelle Avery michelle.avery at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 17:08:49 EDT 2014

REMINDER
Tables selling out quickly !
Senior parents, don't forget to reserve your table!

WHS Pops Concert

Chorus/Orchestra, Wednesday, April 9, 2014

7:30 pm Weston High School Gymnasium

The Weston High School Music Department invites you to attend the annual “Pops” style concerts. These concerts are special as we offer café style table seating on the floor of the gym. These seats are limited, fill up quickly and are filled in the order they are received. There are six seats to a table at a cost of $10 per person. Refreshments are available for purchase and are served by our 7th and 8th grade music students. Bleacher seats will be available at the door for both concerts and are $5 per person.

If you have a seating request or have any questions please email Michelle Avery at michelle.avery at comcast.net .

Please click on the appropriate link to order your tickets: Chorus/Orchestra Pops

Don't miss this memorable evening of wonderful music by our students!