[Hsorchestra] Reminder WHS Winter Orchestra Concert, Wed. December 18th.

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Mon Dec 16 15:17:18 EST 2013

Dear Parents,

I am writing to you to also encourage you to attend your son or daughter’s orchestra concert on Wednesday evening.  Both orchestras sound fantastic and the Symphony is really outstanding!  Come enjoy your child’s accomplishments and celebrate their success!

Regards,

Chris

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music