[Hsorchestra] WHS Orchestra

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Sat Sep 8 11:27:54 EDT 2012

Dear Orchestra Parents,

Welcome to the 2012-2013 Orchestra!  I am trying something different this year.  Instead of sending home paper copies of all of the beginning of the year information, I have posted everything online on the HS Orchestra website<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=15273>.  My own two children are HS students and I know what the kitchen looks like with all of the paper that comes home the first week of school.  I hope this will make it easier for you.

Please find on the website the following:

 *   Orchestra Handbook (Please read carefully)
 *   Parent Commitment Form (please fill out and submit - 1 parent response per student)
 *   Private Lesson Information (please fill out and submit if your child needs a private teacher)
    *   I recommend private lessons for all students in Wind Ensemble.
 *   Orchestra Calendar - Please put the concert dates in your calendars now.  You can also subscribe to the calendar.

HS Orchestra Website:  www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=15273<http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=15273>

I look forward to teaching this year's Orchestras!

Regards,

Chris

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music