[Hsorchestra] Orchestra Performance Field Trip

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Fri May 11 12:44:30 EDT 2012

Grade 9-11 Orchestra Members and Parents,

The combined orchestras will be performing at the for the Council on Aging's volunteer lunch at the Recreation Building on Wednesday, May 16.  We will leave Weston H.S. at 10:40 a.m. and return approximately 12:25 p.m.  This is during D4.

Parents - please fill out the online permission form which can be accessed  by clicking here<https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVOb2hPeHgxY1lrLXZpWHVKb3drMGc6MA#gid=0>.

Thank you!

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools