[Hsorchestra] HS Winter Orchestra Concert - Tuesday December 18th!

Michelle Avery michelle.avery at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 10:31:30 EST 2012

Dear Parents of High School Orchestra Members,

The holidays are fast approaching and so is the Winter Orchestra Concert!
Th is year’s HS/MS Winter Orchestra Concert will be on Tuesday, December 18 th at 7:30 pm . Following the performance there will be some light refreshments in the cafeteria – please plan on joining us to congratulate the orchestras on what is always an enjoyable performance.

To make the evening a success, we need your help ! It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free finger deserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.). The food can be dropped off when the students arrive at 6:30 pm and should be on disposable plates. Our musicians are always hungry after a concert, so please help feed them and their guests!

In addition to the food, we also need 1 ticket seller and 1 usher to help before the concert. Please respond to michelle.avery @comcast.ne t to let me know what you are able to bring and if you would like to volunteer. Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a success!

Michelle Avery michelle.avery at comcast.net

Weston Friends of Music – H.S. Orchestra
Additional information can be found on the WHS Music Department by following this link: http://www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=12417