[Hsorchestra] String Fling is next Tuesday!

Beth Jakubowski b.jakubowski at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 13:55:20 EST 2010

Dear Parents of High School Orchestra Members,

Next Tuesday, March 9th at 7:30 PM is the annual String Fling Concert in the High School Gymnasium.  This is our largest event of the year with all schools participating!

Once again we will need volunteers!  We need 4 people to serve as door guards at the entrance to the gym prior to the concert. Given the large number of attendees this is really important and allows our children to rehearse without interruption prior to the concert.

If you are able to help out please email me, Beth Jakubowski at  b.jakubowski at comcast.net  .

Thank You again!
Beth Jakubowski
Weston Friends of Music- High School Orchestra Liaison

Beth Jakubowski
b.jakubowski at comcast.net