[Hsorchestra] WFOM Concert Attire Collection and Sale

DeLaney Family delaney_family at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 14:49:14 EST 2009

Are you are thinking about donating concert attire for the Weston Friends of Music clothing sale?  Through Thursday (Nov. 5), we are still collecting outgrown black and white concert attire... shirts, blouses, suits, tuxes, bowties, cummerbunds, sashes, trousers, skirts, shoes, etc.... for ages 8 and up and in good condition.  The first sale date is this Saturday!

WHERE - Collection boxes are located in the entrances of Field School, the Middle School, and the High School.

Is your child in need of concert attire?  If so, come to the clothing sale....
CLOTHING SALE DATES -  Saturday Nov. 7th, 1 - 2 pm and 6 - 7 pm at the Middle School cafeteria upper landing (preceding the Middle School Play)
                                                  Thursday Nov. 12th, 7 - 7:30 pm in the Field School cafeteria hallway (preceding the Principal's Coffee)

Can't drop off your items? No problem! Pick up can be arranged by your door. All proceeds will go to the Weston Friend of Music program and directly benefit our kids.

Contact information: Linda DeLaney  781-431-9117 or delaney_family at verizon.net
                                    Ellen Wu  wubilly at aol.com