[Hsorchestra] H.S. Orchestra Concert on Tuesday, June 3

Christopher Memoli memolic at mail.weston.org
Thu May 29 14:28:32 EDT 2008

Orchestra Parents,

The H.S. Orchestra students are performing at the Campion Center in
Weston at 12:45 p.m. on Tuesday, June 3. Orchestra students will ride
by school bus to th Campion Center at 12:10 p.m. We will all return
approximately 1:30 p.m. This is all during G block the normal
orchestra class block.  If you are availbale during the day, we would
love for you to come hear us.

Dress for Concert: Dress Clothes, Ties, Dress Pants, Dresses/skirts,
Dress shoes etc.

Students should return the attached permission form.

Chris Memoli

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools