[Hsorchestra] String Fling

Michelle Roman roman-stix at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 10:14:42 EST 2008

It's time for the family favorite: String Fling!  Tuesday, March 11th.  This is where the High School parents can see how far their string players have progressed.  (And the younger students are in awe of the accomplished High Schoolers!)

Chris and Colleen need volunteers to sell tickets, guard doors, and help the younger students find their seats and way around the High School.  Volunteers need to be at the High School at the same time as the students: 6:30.  If you can help, please reply to me.  (Also, if you are able to tune string instruments, the elementary/middle school teachers, could also use your help at 6:30-- just let me know.)

Thanks to everyone who volunteers!

Michelle Roman
Weston Friends of Music
roman-stix at comcast.net