[Hsorchestra] High School /Middle School Orchestra Winter concert Dec. 17

Beth Jakubowski b.jakubowski at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 07:24:24 EST 2008

Dear Parents-

Thursday, Dec 17th at 7:30 PM is our annual Winter Orchestra Concert in the high school auditorium.  Following the concert we will have a reception in the cafeteria for everyone to have a quick snack before heading home.

We need volunteers for the following to make this event a success:

2 ticket sellers

2 door ushers

15 or more to bring cookies (store bought or homemade)

5 people to bring a case (24 small bottles) of water

YOUR HELP IS IMPERATIVE TO MAKING THIS EVENT A SUCCESS FOR THE KIDS!

please reply to me at b.jakubowski at comcast.net if you are able to help.

Thank you!
Beth Jakubowski

Beth Jakubowski