[Hsorchestra] Help needed on Barrage night!

Michelle Roman roman-stix at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 10:27:27 EST 2007

We need help on November 14, before and after the Barrage concert at the Wayland High School Field House.  This is a wonderful opportunity for our students, please do your part to make this happen!

Before the concert: beginning about 6:30, we need ticket sellers, ticket takers, and "ushers" (people to make sure people are not sitting in reserved spots, etc.)

After the concert:  we need some strong people (you can volunteer your student) to help Barrage load their truck, and some people to help clean up.

Thank you for your support!

Michelle Roman
Weston Friends of Music