[Hsorchestra] Pops Concerts volunteers needed

Cphedges at aol.com Cphedges at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 09:47:00 EST 2007

Our first of two High School Pops Concerts is just one week away -- the Band
Pops on Wednesday night, April 4th, starting at 7:30 pm in the High School
Gymnasium.  The Chorus/Orchestra Pops will follow one week later on Wednesday
night, April 11th.  Tables are filling up so send in your ticket order forms if
you haven't already done so.  Contact Christie Hedges at _cphedges at aol.com_
(mailto:cphedges at aol.com)  if you did not receive yours in the mail last week.

We are in need of a few adult volunteers:

2 volunteers at the ticket table on April 4th, from 6:30-7:30 pm.
1 volunteer at the ticket table on April 11th, from 6:30-7:30 pm.
Please contact Christie Hedges at _cphedges at aol.com_
(mailto:cphedges at aol.com)  if you would like to volunteer.

We also are looking for more volunteers to bake 2 - 4 dozen cookies for
either of the concerts.  Cookies can be dropped of on the morning of each concert.
Please contact Lisa Howe at _lisahowe at comcast.net_
(mailto:lisahowe at comcast.net)  if you can provide cookies.

Finally, we are in need of more eighth grade servers for the April 11th
concert.  The students' commitment would be from 6:30-9 pm that evening.  Please
contact Jean O'Connor at _matlydkat at comcast.net_ (mailto:matlydkat at comcast.net)
if your children can help out.

See you at the Pops!