[Hsorchestra] HS Orchestra Concert

Michelle Roman roman-stix at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 11:34:13 EST 2007

Reminder that the High School and Middle School Orchestra Concerts are on Wednesday at 7:30 pm at the High school Auditorium.  (Drop off the orchestra members at 6:30.)

After the concert, please join the musicians and concert goers for a reception in the cafeteria.

Thank you to those who have already volunteered -- we have enough water and ticket sellers!  However, as we have several hundred people in the cafeteria after the performances, more baked goods are needed.  If you can provide some, please email me and bring them to the cafeteria when you drop off your musician at 6:30.

Happy Holidays!!

Michelle Roman
Weston Friends of Music