[Hschorus] Mark Your Calendars! Chorus POPs Concert is April 11th!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue Mar 14 17:58:25 UTC 2023

Hello Parents of High School Chorus Members!

After a 3-year pause, the *Chorus* POPs Concert is back! Mark your
calendars for *April 11th* at 7:30pm in the High School Auditorium with a
Food Reception in the cafeteria after the concert. This is a special event
for High School Chorus Members and their families, especially for Seniors,
as this is their last music performance at WHS.

*Sign up to Bring Food or Volunteer to Help!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-chorus>

We are working to get new lead volunteers for 2024 so that we can return to
our traditional POPs concert in the gym, complete with seating at round
tables and refreshments served by our 8th grade waiter musicians.

Yet...to make this incredible music event happen, we need 12 volunteers to
donate food and drinks, help decorate the stage and cafeteria, coordinate
the traditional pinning of boutonnieres for our Seniors, assist with
refreshments set up, and purchase a celebration cake.

*Sign up to Bring Food or Volunteer to Help!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-chorus>

The cost to attend is $5 per adult, purchased at the door. Students,
faculty, and seniors are free.

Thank you for your support of our POPs concert!

Meghan Balbale

Middle School Chorus Chair

Holly Ameden

High School Chorus Chair