[Hschorus] Seeking Many Volunteers! Chorus POPs Concert is 4/11!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon Feb 6 17:03:09 UTC 2023

Hello Parents of Chorus Members!

After a 3-year hiatus, the *Chorus POPs Concert *at Weston High is
back on *April
11*! This is a wonderful event for High School Chorus Members and their
families, when the gym is transformed into a Boston Pops-style event
(complete with seating at round tables, snacks and drinks served by 8th
grade musicians, and an unforgettable music performance by our students!)
This event is particularly meaningful for Seniors and their families
because it is their last concert during their 4 years at WHS.

To make this event happen, *we need a dozen volunteers who can commit to
5-30 hours* of support (depending on your role) as we need to begin the
planning *before February break.*. We are looking for one POPs Chair, who
can spearhead the ticket sales and seating, set up/decorating of the
auditorium, and purchasing of drinks and snacks (reimbursable). We will
have 8th grade parent volunteers supervise the student waiters.

Please email me if you are interested in participating in this wonderful
event. I will be sending out dates for meeting times/days by the end of
this week.

Thank you for your support of our POPs concert!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair