[Hschorus] Volunteers Needed for Spring Sing on Wednesday March 30th

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed Mar 23 18:30:45 UTC 2022

Hello Families of Middle School and High School Chorus Members,

We are looking forward to seeing all of you at our* Spring Sing Concert* coming
up on *Wednesday, March 30th*, in the *H.S. Gym, at 7pm and 8pm*.  All
family and friends are welcome, and there is no cost to attend.

This is a wonderful opportunity to hear our outstanding singers perform,
from Grades 4 through 12!

We will need volunteers to help make the evening run smoothly. Please check
out the SignUp Genius link below, which details the areas we need
volunteers to cover. It is roughly 30-40 minutes of time and will be very
much appreciated!

*Sign Up to Volunteer Concert #1 - arrive at 6:30pm*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-spring>

*Sign up to Volunteer Concert #2 - arrive at 7:30pm*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-spring3>

*Concert Time and Details:*

*7:00 pm Concert #1 - 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Choruses and H.S. Chorus
(students and volunteers arrive by 6:30pm)*

*8:00 pm Concert #2 - 7th and 8th Grade Choruses, Wildcat Voices, H.S.
Concert Choir (students and volunteers arrive by 7:30pm)*

Thank you in advance!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair