[Hschorus] HS Chorus Concert is Tuesday: MORE Refreshments and Volunteers Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Sun Dec 18 18:51:09 UTC 2022

Hello Families of High School Chorus Members,

Our Winter Chorus Concert is quickly approaching on Tuesday! We still need
volunteers to help with setting up/cleaning up refreshments in the
cafeteria. Also, we do not have enough desserts yet to feed our hungry
singers after their wonderful concert!

Please help make our concert a success by taking a few minutes to sign up
to help below.

*SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AND BRING DESSERTS!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus>

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair