[Hschorus] Urgent! Volunteers and Refreshments Still Needed for Wednesday’s HS Chorus Concert!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon Dec 9 15:09:10 UTC 2019

Hello!

Please read the email below as we are still in need of support to make
Wednesday’s concert a success!

Dear Families of High School Chorus Members,

The holidays are fast approaching and so is the *High School W*inter Chorus
Concert! This year's concert will be on Wednesday, December 11th at 7:30pm in
the High School Auditorium. Following the performance, there will be light
refreshments in the cafeteria. Please join us to congratulate the chorus on
what is always an amazing performance.  *Sign Up Here for Food and
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-whschorus1>To
Volunteer! <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-whschorus1>*

To make the evening a success, we need your help! It would be greatly
appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free desserts
(cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider,
lemonade). We also have a need for cups and napkins. Refreshments should be
dropped off in the cafeteria when the students arrive at 6:30pm and be on
disposable/recyclable plates. Our singers are always hungry and thirsty
after a concert, so please help feed them and their guests!

In addition to the food, we also need 4 ushers to help before the
concert (arrive
at 6:30pm) and 2 volunteers to help set up refreshments and a quick clean
up after the concert.

*Sign Up Here for Food and To Volunteer!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-whschorus1>

Student Reminder: Students are to arrive at 6:30pm to warm up.

Admission fee for the concert is $5.00 per adult. Exact change is
appreciated. Students, grandparents, and seniors are free. Doors open for
seating at 7:15pm. The chorus will be rehearsing in the auditorium from
6:30 - 7:15pm, and therefore we cannot interrupt them during this time.

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a
success!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Julie Townsend

High School Chorus Chair
Weston Friends of Music