[Hschorus] Please Volunteer for Jazz Under the Stars Concert in May!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon Apr 23 12:47:55 EDT 2018

Dear Families of Chorus and Band Students,

Every May, the music department holds a spring concert, *Jazz Under the
Stars, *where students in HS Jazz Choir, HS Jazz Ensembles, and MS Jazz
Band perform outside at the Field School. Due to uncertain weather in
May, we've moved it to the Amy Potter Center at the Middle School. This
year's concert will be held on*Tuesday, May 15 at 7pm.*

We are looking for volunteers to help us with decorations, food, and
ushering to help me this special evening a success!

Please email me (jt at barrett.com) if you can help. We are holding a
*one-hour planning meeting on Monday April 30th* at the high school
(exact location and time TBD).

Thank you for your time and support. It's going to be an incredible
evening of jazz music that you won't want to miss!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair