[Hschorus] Reminder: WHS Pops Concerts March 29 and April 4 - cafe seating available

Jodie Cutter jodiecutter at me.com
Fri Mar 24 08:29:05 EDT 2017

Reminder to purchase your Pops tickets!
The Weston High School Music Department invites you to attend the annual
WHS Chorus/Orchestra Pops Concert
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7:30 pm
Weston High School Gymnasium
 and
WHS Band Pops Concert
Tuesday, April 4, 2016, 7:30 pm
Weston High School Gymnasium
Each of these concert's special café style tables fill up quickly, and seats are reserved in the order they are received.
Tickets are $10 each. Six guests per table.
Refreshments are available for purchase and are served by our 8th grade music students.
$5 bleacher seats are available at the door.
Please email Jodie Cutter <mailto:jodiecutter at mac.com> for seating requests or questions.

Click here <https://payment.westonmass.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsearch.html?xxmod=AR&xxtype=MUSIC&wbsi=f964411b-ce66-31a9-e711-2900549d3995> to reserve your cafe seats online today

Don't miss this memorable evening of wonderful music by our students!