[Hschorus] Spring Sing (Grades 3-12) on Wednesday March 8th!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Thu Feb 16 13:21:17 EST 2017

Dear Families of Weston High School Chorus Members,

Please mark your March calendars to include attending our annual *Spring
Sing* on *Wednesday, March **8**th, at 7:**0**0pm* in the *Field School
Gym*. It's our opportunity to enjoy choral performances of students in
grades 3 to 12.

_Important Details:_
- *Concert Choir only* will be performing this evening to represent the
high school, but *all* chorus members and families are encouraged to
attend and support our incredible community of singers.
- *5:30 pm Call time* - Concert choir ready to rehearse
- *7:00pm* - Concert begins

Admission is free. No volunteers are needed. Thank you for your support
of our children, and to everyone who has volunteered throughout this year.
See you there!

/Weston Friends of Music/
Julie Townsend, Chair, Weston High School Chorus