[Hschorus] Please Sign Up for a Main Dish: HS Chorus Sunday 12/10 Brookhaven PotLuck

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed Dec 6 09:08:17 EST 2017

Dear Families of HS Chorus Members,

Thanks to everyone who has already signed up to bring food and
volunteer. We are _*still in need of 12 Main Dishes *_for the potluck
supper. It doesn't need to be homemade or fancy, but we know from past
years that our students are hungry when they return and love to have a
hearty main dish before their desserts.

Suggestions are: meatballs, soups, lasagna, mac and cheese, chicken
wings, pasta, sandwiches....you get the idea!

Please sign up for food using this link:

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4daaab2ea6fd0-hschorus1
<http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus1>

Thank you in advance for your time and food donations!

~Julie Townsend

© 2017 Oath Inc. All Rights Reserved