[Hschorus] WHS Chorus Concert - December 7th!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon Nov 28 14:33:06 EST 2016

Dear Families of Weston High School Chorus Members:

The holidays are quickly approaching and so is our Winter Chorus
Concert! Following the performance, please join us for refreshments in
the cafeteria and congratulate the singers on what is always an
uplifting concert!

*Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 7:30pm
*Weston High School Auditorium

*6:30 pm Call* – Performers ready to rehearse /and/ Drop-off of refreshments
*7:30 pm* – Concert begins

To make the evening a success, we need your help! Our singers are always
thirsty and hungry after a concert, so please help feed them and their
guests! It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a
plate of nut-free desserts, fruit plates, cheese/crackers /or/ one
gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade). Refreshments can be dropped
off when the students arrive at 6:30pm and should be on
disposable/recyclable plates. Finally, we also need someone to bring 200
cocktail napkins and/or 250 10oz plastic or paper cups.

In addition to the refreshments, we also need 2 ushers, 1 ticket seller,
and 3 clean-up assistants to help before and after the concert.

Please use the following link to sign up for refreshments and volunteering.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4daaab2ea6fd0-weston

*Tickets*are $5 for adults. Students, senior citizens, faculty, and
staff are free.

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making our concert a
success!

/Weston Friends of Music/
Julie Townsend
Chair, Weston High School Chorus