[Hschorus] IMPORTANT UPDATE: High School Chorus - Sunday Dec. 4th Concert and Dinner Needs Your Help!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Thu Dec 1 19:44:01 EST 2016

Dear Families of High School Chorus Members:

We are still in need of *main dishes* and *desserts* for this Sunday's
wonderful outreach chorus concert! We have plenty of salad but only 1
dish for a main entree and 1 dozen of desserts for 107 hungry singers,
so far, via SignUp Genius.

You don't need to be a member of Sign Up Genius to sign up for what
you're bringing, nor does your dish or dessert need to be homemade, but
I would very much appreciate knowing what you're bringing so we can plan
accordingly.

Please sign up for food and volunteering using this link:
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus>

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus>

If you would prefer to email me directly, feel free to at jt at barrett.com.

Thank you in advance for your support of our incredible singers and Doc
Prov for putting together this meaningful performance for Brookhaven
Residents in Lexington.

Cheers,

Julie

ATTENTION: HIGH SCHOOL CHORUS MEMBERS & PARENTS

/BROOKHAVEN OUTREACH HOLIDAY CONCERT
FOLLOWED BY PARENT-HOSTED POTLUCK DINNER/

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4^th at 12:30pm

//

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

12:30pm Call: Arrive at WHS ready to rehearse, followed by Outreach
Concert at Brookhaven, Lexington

4:00pm: Arrival back at WHS cafeteria for potluck dinner

5:00-5:15pm: Pick up

//

Each grade will bring the following for the potluck dinner:

9^th Grade- Salad (for 6 people)

10^th Grade- Main Dish (for 6 people)

11^th Grade- Dessert

12^th Grade- Drinks & Paper Plates, Napkins, Utensils and Cups

You can drop off foods that do not need to be kept hot at 12:30pm. Hot
foods should arrive by 3:45pm.

Please sign up for food and volunteering using this link:
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus>

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-hschorus>

Thank you in advance for your time and food donations!

Rose Hattabaugh
Julie Townsend