[Hschorus] Missing NY forms -- due immediately!!!

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at weston.org
Wed Jan 2 11:32:42 EST 2013

Hi Parents,
We are finalizing the NY trip and many of you have not filled out either (or both) the NY PERMISSION/RELEASE FORM and/or CHORUS OVERNIGHT MEDICAL FORM. Please check for your childs name below (esp. if you have two!!) and if their name is there, I would ask that you take the time today to take care of all of this so that I can do the final lists this weekend.
You access the forms by going the the HS website, Music department, Chorus and it is right in the middle under the Chorus trip to NY!!!
We can not allow any student to participate if these documents are not submitted!!!
Many thanks for taking the time today to complete these!!!
 Thanks, Doc

MISSING;  NY PERMISSION /RELEASE FORM

ROSE AMIRI-H
JOSH BRENEVILLE