[Hschorus] CORRECTED EMAIL - Last day to buy WHS Orchestra and Chorus POPS tickets online is Monday 4/8/13 !

Michelle Avery michelle.avery at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 17:46:56 EDT 2013

Reminder: The annual Pops concert for Orchestra and Chorus is this Wednesday, April 10 at 7:30 pm in the HS Gymnasium.

The deadline for purchasing your tickets online is Monday, April 8. Please click here to order your tickets .

We will a very limited number of table seats available for purchase at the door for $10.00. Bleacher seats are $5.00.
Don’t miss this fun filled musical evening! It’s also the last concert for our graduating seniors. Come and wish them well!
If you have any questions please email me at michelle.avery at comcast.net