[Hschorus] New York concert tour Jan 19 - 21

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at weston.org
Mon Sep 17 07:51:57 EDT 2012

Dear Parents,
The High School chorus is planning a weekend to sing and tour New York City Jan 19 - 21. Please click on the link below for the complete information letter, itinerary, and permission.  Please print this out and return it to Doc Prov through your child by Oct 1st.  I hope all the students will be able to attend, and please fill out the sheet and check the bottom box if your child is not planning to attend.

INFORMATION,ITINERARY,PERMISSION, DEPOSIT FORM:
https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/document/d/16hUyyPPZ9CPXNoUgeXKI0No6eHjseswtFxLW-HPWuGE/edit

If your child is planning to attend please fill out the following forms on line (there is no paper or print out involved in these next forms as they will come directly to me electronically!)

DINNER AND THEATRE CHOICE FORM:
https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZxRVJGaHU4Yl8xNy14VkNKdXdYVUE6MQ#gid=0

PERMISSION/RELEASE FORM:
https://docs.google.com/a/my.weston.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEw3SzJGU2JraUFvdE84RnZsQ0dmMmc6MQ#gid=0