[Hschorus] Regis Concert Hospitality

bwhorf bwhorf at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 08:24:57 EST 2012

To all Chorus Parents,

Thank you to all of you who have volunteered to bring dessert and/or water to the Regis Concert on Feb. 8th.

We are still in need of 30-35 volunteers to bring either 2 dozen cookies/dessert, or 2 dozen eight oz. water bottles.  To be more specific, we are looking for 10 more water volunteers and 25 dessert volunteers.
This event draws a huge audience and the reception afterwards is always a lovely way to end the evening.

All items need to be dropped off at the main entrance to the Regis College Fine Arts Center when you drop your child off at 6:30.  The students CANNOT drive themselves to the concert, they must be dropped off.

The concert is fast approaching, please make your commitment by Feb.1.  to bwhorf at comcast.net.

Thank you,
Bonnie Whorf