[Hschorus] REMINDERS

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Fri Oct 8 10:29:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,
It was great to see you at parent night.  I have a couple reminders for you

1. Please send in any theatre forms/checks for shows you and your family wish to see in boston

2. Some parents mentioned they would like to get their child on to the NY trip - I spoke to her in NY and she said she could get a couple more spots (tickets/rooms) etc... so if you want/you child wants to go - be sure to get those slips/deposits to me by next TUESDAY OCT 12

3. New Orleans -- we have just two more weeks to get deposits/forms in for anyone wanting to go to New Orleans Feb. break for the Gulf coast community service - please get those in as well.  We have about 10 spots left and once it is full we won't have any more!!!

Have a good long weekend...
Doc