[Hschorus] FW: To all Chorus parents - Volunteers needed

Hans Kollaard kollaard at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 10:45:25 EST 2009

Thanks to all who have responded and volunteered to bring refreshments to
the concert at Regis College on February 4.

We still need 15 more volunteers -   12 to bring cookies and 3 to bring
water.

Please let us know if you can help out with these items. Please see below
for details.

Thank you,

Susan Kollaard

Regis Concert Committee