[Hschorus] NEW YORK CHORUS TRIP INFO

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Mon Jan 5 18:13:19 EST 2009

To all chorus parents of children going on the NEW YORK TRIP SAT. JAN. 17!!!

I have enclose two files - the first, the final trip letter regarding what the students need to know/bring etc. and the second with the intinerary and addresses should you wish to see a concert!!

This is shaping up to be a great trip, I hope some of you will come to see a concert!!!
Again, I want to re-iterate to you all that all school rules apply and if any are broken, your child will be sent home immediately at your expense.  I don't anticipate any problems, but please have a talk about being responsible and on their best behavior with them as this trip is a privilege for them to be a part of and they are able to go because others in the past have acted with respect and professionally!!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
Thérèse