[Hschorus] FW: volunteers for the High School Chorus Masquerade Concertnext Wednesday, October 29th

Collette Chilton cchilton at williams.edu
Tue Oct 21 11:44:31 EDT 2008

Dear parents of High School Chorus members:

Thanks to the many people who responded so quickly to volunteer for the
Masquerade Concert and the pot luck in December!

I heard back from many of you, and we have more than enough volunteers
for the concert next week.  If you haven't received an email back from
me with your assignment for next week, don't despair!  There will be
many opportunities for you in December and in the spring.

Many thanks for your help and your willing spirit.

Best regards,

Collette Chilton