[Hschorus] RSVP 12/7 Chorus Pot Luck

Edward Vydra vydra at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 13:38:39 EST 2008

REMINDER for December 7th High School Chorus Concert & Pot Luck Dinner

PLEASE REPLY via EMAIL to Joanna Stimpson (vydra at comcast.net) or call 781-894-7131 or 617-966-4184 (cell) to confirm your contributions to the Chorus Pot Luck, so we can be sure we have enough food, etc.  Thank you!

Schedule:

12:15 pm - drop cold food & drinks at Middle School cafeteria (main entrance)

12:30 pm - rehearsal at High School, followed by concert at Brookhaven, Lexington

4:15 pm - deliver hot food to Middle School cafeteria

4:30 pm - students return to Middle School for Pot Luck Dinner hosted by parents

Refreshment Contributions:

Each Grade will bring the following refreshments for the pot luck:

 9th Grade- Main Dishes (for 6-10 people)

10th Grade- Salad

11th Grade- Dessert

12th Grade- Drinks (2-litre bottle of soda, carton of lemonade, or bottled water)

Thanks in advance to parents who have offered to help with set up and cleanup:

Henry Power

Peggy Koenig

Debbie Harwood

Sue Roberts

Ali Farquahr

Pam Remis

Medha Sinha

Kathy Kalemos

Please email Joanna to confirm you are still available, so she can send more information.  Other volunteers are also very welcome!