[Hschorus] HS Chorus: Regis Concert volunteers

Collette Chilton cchilton at williams.edu
Wed Jan 30 08:46:48 EST 2008

To all chorus parents,

Thanks to all of you who volunteered to bring cookies and/or water to
the Regis Concert on February 6.  We are all set for food and water
donations.

Volunteers, I will send a reminder out on what you volunteered to bring
a couple of days before the event.

Please remember to drop off all refreshments at the main entrance to the
Regis College Fine Arts Center when you drop off your child at 6:30, NOT
when the concert begins.  Children cannot drive themselves to the
concert, they must be dropped off.

Susan Kollaard

Kollaard at comcast.net

Regis Concert Committee