[Hschorus] High School Chorus

Collette Chilton cchilton at williams.edu
Mon Jan 7 10:53:49 EST 2008

Parents - please read carefully and everything... there is alot info here!!!

Hi everyone, just a reminder about celtics this wed...
Students must wear:
DRESS: BLUE JEANS..... NICE, NO HOLES/RIPS ETC... AND THE CELTICS T-SHIRT

We will convene at the hs 4:15, get on the bus and head in.  Remember, ALL STUDENTS MUST come on the bus - IF you are returning home with a parent you MUST MUST MUST check out with me (Doc Prov) DIRECTLY before leaving/face to face with your parent and BE SURE i check you off as leaving... this is a MUST..... I'm responsible for you and take that seriously, so remember to check out with me with your parents before leaving on wed...
SHOULD BE A BLAST OF A GAME.... THEIR RECORD IS 29 WINS/3 LOSES -- they are in FIRST PLACE!!!!!

also, fyi... remember Regis is coming up.... rehearsals with orchestra are: WED. JAN 30 6:30 - 9:30PM AT REGIS AND
SUNDAY FEB. 3   1-4PM AT REGIS and the
CONCERT - WED. FEB. 6     6:30PM CALL...
YOU MUST BE DROPPED OFF AT REGIS THE DAY OF THE CONCERT (other days you can drive)!!!!

****PARENTS***  - Your child MUST BE DROPPED OFF THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT... there is little parking and it needs to be reserved for You - so STUDENTS CAN NOT DRIVE the night of the concert so need to be dropped off by you at 6:30pm!!! Please be sure to mark your calander for the concert on FEB. 6TH - it should be amazing!!! don't miss it!!!!!

Also... I need a parent who can do the curtain for me the night of the concert??? any takers? i'd like you to meet with me before/after one of the Regis rehearsals to go over things.. please email me directly (Provenzanot at mail.weston.org) if you are willing to do this... thanks!!!!
Should be a busy and Fun, rewarding month for us all.... see you all soon! Thérèse