[Hschorus] Regis College 2008 Concert Committee looking for help

Collette Chilton cchilton at williams.edu
Sun Nov 11 15:15:24 EST 2007

Dear Chorus Parents:

The Regis College 2008 Concert Committee is looking for a Graphic Artist
to design a poster, CD cover, and insert for our 2009 concert.  We would
like someone who is currently available to attend our monthly meetings
this year, beginning in November and ending in February. At these
meetings you will learn the details of these responsibilities from our
current Graphic Artist, and then assume this position for our concert in
2009.  If you have this amazing talent and are willing to share it,
please contact either Therese Provenzano or Joanne Charpie.
(781-642-9298)

Thanks,

Collette Chilton