[Hschorus] FW: HS chorus Celtics Flyer

Collette Chilton cchilton at williams.edu
Thu Nov 1 12:23:27 EST 2007

Hello High School Chorus parents:

Hopefully you've received a flyer at home regarding the opportunity for
the high school chorus to sing at the Celtics game January 9th.  In case
you haven't seen one of these at home, I'm sending out an electronic
copy of the flyer.  The flyer needs to be sent back by November 19th so
Therese Provenzano can plan the chorus event in January.

Thanks!

Collette Chilton

Weston Friends of Music